- This lip balm is without any fragrance, helps to moisturise and heal dry, sore, chapped lips.
- Uses only natural and organic ingredients, making these lip balms suitable for cancer patients
- Protects against side-effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy without causing skin irritation. Use twice a day, during and after chemo
- A blend of 5 natural ingredients; sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, calendula and vitamin E
- Solid Net Weight 10g / 0.35 oz . Suitable for vegetarians, contains beeswax
A natural balm to protect and nourish lips damaged by chemotherapy
The Defiant Beauty Collection was formulated for use during treatment for cancer. Designed for use by those going through chemotherapy, surgery or radiotherapy -all the products are 100% natural, use organic ingredients and are effective against the challenging skin conditions common to those affected by cancer. Created with the needs of cancer patients in mind these versatile products can be put to many uses. This fragrance-free balm was formulated especially for skin as it undergoes and recovers from chemotherapy treatment. The Defiant Beauty Lip Balm is an extremely effective balm, helping those suffering from chapped, sore or dry lips.
Key ingredients include cleansing sweet almond oil, moisture sealing beeswax and nourishing cocoa butter. This natural lip balm does not contain any essential oils and is naturally fragrance free. Use this moisturising lip balm to help combat the chapped, cracked lips often experienced as a side-effect of treatment for cancer. We suggest regular application of the balm during and after chemotherapy. Research has shown that the application of a natural lip balm twice a day from the start of chemotherapy can reduce the severity of dry lips.