Click the map for directions
Parking in Winchester
Parking facilities are not available on site. You can park on St Peter Street (our road), payment at the meter or pay by phone app, spaces are limited. It’s free after 6pm and on a Sunday either in a permit space or on a single yellow line. At other times, the best places to park are:
Tower Street Multi Storey Car Park – Tower Street – 6 minute walk from us – Maximum 8 hours – ‘Pay and Display’
To get to us, turn right out of tower street car park and walk a few hundred yards, turn left at the Police station onto the High Street, continue down the High Street 0,2 miles (keeping right, and down the cobbled street) until you reach St Peter Street on your left, take the left between Russell & Bromley and The Ivy. We are a hundred yards straight ahead, just over the road on your right hand side. A double bay window fronted building.
St Peter’s Car Park – Gordon Road – SO22 7DD – 6 minute walk – Maximum 8 hours – ‘Pay and Display’
Walk south towards North Walls, turn right onto North Walls, and after a few hundred feet turn left into St Peters Street, continue (on the left side of the road) for 0.2 miles, Vita will be on your left at the very end of St Peters Street.
Click the map for directions
Parking in Salisbury
We do not have parking facilities as our road is permit only. You can park on St Ann Street (our road) after 6pm and on a Sunday either in a permit space or on a single yellow line. At other times, the best places to park are:
Brown Street Car Park – Brown Street – 2 minute walk from us – Maximum 3 hours – ‘Pay and Display’
To get to us, walk out of brown st car park and up Brown Street the same direction as the one way traffic and at the end of the road, before it turns sharply to the right, turn left into St Ann Street. We are second door on the right hand side (a cream coloured door with hanging topiary balls).
Old George Mall multi-storey Car Park – New Street – 5 minute walk – Longer Stay – ‘Pay on Return’
If you are coming to us for a pamper package and are staying longer than 3 hours, then Brown Street Car Park wont be ideal as you can only stay for 3 hours whereas this car park is longer stay.
To get to us, walk out of the car park on the New Street road side, cross the road and walk up exeter street (away from town) go past the White Hart on your left and continue up past The Chapter House and then turn left into St Ann Street. Half way up go over a small road on the right hand side, after Fawcetts accountants you will see a cream coloured door with hanging topiary balls-thats us!, if you get to St Anns House B&B you’ve gone to far!
Click the map for directions
Parking in Shaftesbury
We do not have parking facilities as our road is pedestrianised.
Bell Street Car Park 5 min walk – ‘Pay and Display’ or Just Park app.
Angel Lane Car Park – ‘Pay and Display’ or Just Park app.
Opening Hours in Winchester
Opening Hours in Salisbury
Opening Hours in Shaftesbury
Monday – TBC
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to book any treatments, or have any queries about the services we offer, we’ll be happy to help.
We ask clients to kindly respect our 24 hour cancellation policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I decide which treatment is right for me?
- Think about what you would like to achieve and how much time you have to spend with us. You may wish to simply relax and relieve tension or you may have areas that need special attention. Perhaps you would like to experience something completely different. You can always call our reception team and ask for help.
- Once you have decided what your main aim is, then browse through our treatment menu. The descriptions will explain each treatment and its benefits.
- If you are pregnant, we recommend a facial, manicure or pedicure if within 13 weeks. After 13 weeks you can also have our pregnancy massage.
What happens if I have to cancel?
- Should you wish to cancel we kindly request 24 hours notice to avoid a cancelation charge.
- You cannot cancel appointments via the ‘online booking portal’, you will need to fill in THIS FORM or email/call us to cancel.
- Any payments made will be issued back to you in the form of a voucher for you to use towards any spa services or applied as a credit onto your account.
I have some health concerns, what should I do?
- Please tell us about any health conditions you may have by completing your medical questionnaire with as much information for us as possible.
- Ask one of our receptionists for advice on which treatments are most suitable for you.
- To ensure the best possible care, we advise you to consult with your doctor if you have unmedicated high blood pressure, heart condition, have a lymphatic disorder or any other serious medical condition.
- If you are currently living with cancer, please choose one of our cancer aware treatments. These can be done at any stage, including during active treatment. See our cancer treatments HERE.
Do you offer facilities for people with disabilities?
- You can request a ground floor room if you would prefer.
- Unfortunately due to the spas being based within old listed buildings neither have accessible toilets for wheelchair users. Rooms are available with access for wheel chair users, but we do have small steps at each front entrance to the spas. Please contact us for more information.
- Staff are on hand to assist during your visit.
Do you offer treatments for children?
- We can offer children (under 16 years old) a treatment from our kids menu HERE and certain treatments from our main menu. All under 16s need an over 18 to accompany them in the treatment room for any of these treatments.
Do you do couples treatments?
- YES! We have double treatment rooms where you can enjoy a facial, massage, manicures, pedicures etc together, whether you are friends, mums and daughters or couples, you can enjoy your treatments together.
Do you offer eyebrow threading?
- Unfortunately we no longer offer eyebrow threading, we would recommend an eyebrow wax instead, which is less painful. Book an eyebrow wax HERE.
Do you offer intimate waxing for men?
- No. The waxing we are able to do is as follows, Chest, Chest and Stomach, Upper Back & Shoulders, Full Back and Shoulders and Eyebrows. Book HERE.
I can’t seem to book for more than one person online?
- Our ‘live’ online booking system is only able to take bookings for single treatments. Because it needs to allocate rooms it cannot take bookings for couples or multiples, this needs to be done via our alternative form HERE.
Do I need to pay in advance for my appointment, and how can I pay?
- We do not require payment upfront for individual bookings, we do require deposits for group bookings.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment within the spas.
- We accept credit card and PayPal payments online.
Do you sell gift vouchers?
- YES! We sell vouchers for an amount or you can choose a particular treatment, these are presented in beautiful sleeves with a brochure included. We can also post these, or email an e-voucher if you need the voucher quickly. Buy a voucher HERE.
My gift voucher has expired what can I do?
- Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are extending vouchers until they can be used, as we understand its more difficult for people to come in to the spas to use their vouchers. Please don’t worry or contact us, just bring your expired voucher with you when you intend to use it.
I have lost my gift voucher, what can I do?
- In most instances we will have a name in which the voucher was purchased either ‘to or from’ so we can look up the voucher number and re-issue the voucher for you. Please call us beforehand to ensure we can track your voucher number before your visit to us.
Can I pay part voucher, part cash/credit card?
- Yes, no problem.
Can I change the treatment in my gift voucher?
- Yes, you can choose any treatment off of our menu for the same value, or pay the difference for something else.
How are your vouchers sent?
- When posting vouchers, they are dispatched using first class post. They are not signed for or tracked. Most vouchers arrive within 1-2 days, we endeavour to send the same day where possible.
Do you offer spa membership?
- Yes, we have an annual membership, you can see the details HERE.
How can I find out how many loyalty reward points I have?
- This information is kept securely on our till system, there is no online access for clients to see the amount of points they have. Points are automatically added to the total after each visit/spend.
- If you wish to find out how many you currently have to use you will need to call reception, email the spa to enquire or ask at your next visit.
- You can also find your current total on any till receipt.
- You can see the list of treatments available that you can redeem your points for listed below, under ‘Little Treats Points Packages’.
Little Treats Points Packages
If you have been collecting points during your visits with us and you wish to redeem them please CLICK HERE to see the available packages.
We take any information you give us very seriously, we never share or sell your information, we fully comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2018), for all the details on how we do this please see our privacy statement in full HERE or contact our Data Controller – Julian Spicer on 01722346324