- A Divine Eyes self heating eye mask
- Cotton pads
- Jennifer Young Cleanse & Moisturise (10g)
- Jennifer Young Cool & Refresh (5g)
- Jennifer Young Serum (2g)
- Jennifer Young Lip Balm (4.5g)
- Optional extra to add gift card (The Modern Calligraphy Studio is based in Hampshire. Their hand-calligraphed card is the perfect way to send your love and appreciation for any occasion.)
- Have a really lovely birthday
- I know this sucks
- Just a note to say
- Sending lots of love
- Chemo warrior
Comes in a postal box that fits through the letterbox, meaning that your gift will be delivered even if no one is home.
Instructions will be included in the box
Step 1: Warm a pea sized amount of your Cleanse & Moisturise in your hands and apply in gentle sweeping motions to the face and neck. Remove with damp cotton wool pads. Step 2: Apply a small amount of Cleanse and Moisturise again to the face, this time as a mask.
Step 3: Put on your divine eyes self heating mask and relax for 15 minutes.
Step 4: Remove eye mask and remove the face mask with damp cotton wool pads, dry your face.
Step 5: Spritz the face and neck with cool and refresh to tone the skin. (This can be used throughout the day to cool and calm hot flashes. It can be also be used on the body and scalp.
Step 6: Apply one drop of Serum to the face and neck to nourish and hydrate.
Step 7: Apply your lip balm to hydtate dry, sore lips.
You can repeat this, twice a day and do a mask once a week or when your skin needs a hydration. boost. We hope you love the products and enjoy your @home spa. You can find more products from the Jennifer Young beauty Despite Cancer range on our website.